GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: Work Autostrada Monza 18x8/9

oviewankenobi

Ready to race!
Little more info on these wheels.
- They are 1 of 4 sets in the US.
- 18" Monzas are more rare than 17".
- They have OE barrels free of bends, crack, or repairs.
- They have OE slant lips which are no longer available.
- They have OE center caps.

If anyone has any questions on the wheels, let me know. I have owned 2 sets of 18" Monzas.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
so rare....one day lol I know a guy with an mkv that has these wheels and my god they look amazing. good luck on the sale!

oviewankenobi

Ready to race!
so rare....one day lol I know a guy with an mkv that has these wheels and my god they look amazing. good luck on the sale!

Probably PatientlyWaiting?

The wheels are rare and people may think I'm asking too much, but it is what it is. I have owned two sets of 18" Monzas and to my recollection that was 2 of 4 sets in the US. I have also helped plenty of others sourcing the correct parts for other Monzas.

The reason I bought this set was because it had the original slant lips which are impossible to find. You could have them custom made, but I was quoted around $1K.

Furthermore, I saw that Rotiform is now rep'ing the wheel. So if they mass produce them, then I'll probably sit longer on these and enjoy them for what they are.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
i think his name is brendon. He got it off some guy that had a mint color mkv. It looks like it was rebuilt though unlike yours. It looks amazing when i see it. If i had the money i would definitely pick these up.