GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ferguson?!?!?!?!

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
Dammnnn shits going down! I find it so idiotic though to burn down your own neighborhood though like what are they gaining from that?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
That town.... well, rather the people. SO much facepalm.

Why do they even WANT to riot after things like this? What does it prove? That you want an excuse to break the law? I just do not understand.

Canthoney

Passed Driver's Ed
Not like the media is helping the situation either. The way they were building this up they want to cause a full on race war in that town.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
So true. Stuff like this happens all the time, and not just white on black. The reverse as well. Why do we not hear of that?

Media only exists to spread the agenda of their respective political views. Just look at who owns what...

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
The media is hyping this up, they're doing nothing to help. Also, I feel that a lot of low-life individuals are using this as an excuse to loot and steal. Sad.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I wish I was there so I could just egg people on. Lol.

GolfR1031

Ready to race!
Christmas is right around the corner they are just starting their holiday shopping early with discounts down to free.99

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Also be a good excuse to beat the fuck out of someone.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
It is fun pissing people off.. Like when I go down to 45 on the highway when someone is tailgating me!

And yeah, why not! :laugh:

Exactly. And then when they try to go around you, you keep up with then and then cut them off.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
The media defenitly plays a large role but its sad to see the way people act... Protesting and wanting to be heard is one thing but when you loot and burn down businesses in your own neighborhood, you're just using all of this an an excuse to break the law

And why are some still saying "hands up, dont shoot" ? Numerous witnesses corroborate the officers story that the kid charged and attacked him