GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fitted Innotech GTi Turbo Back Valvetronic Exhaust System

Skitals

Ready to race!
furthest off center downpipe ive ever seen.. what is the reasoning for that? i know its possible to have it right down the middle because i had one that did that.

My guess is to allow the longer bend from the turbo manifold. A longer sloping joint would allow better flow

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

super steve

Ready to race!
They probably did it for better flow and easiler installation but it does look a little too off-center...

The rest looks pretty good!!

innotech

I am very interested in this, how much are these going for?

Would it damage the engine if you run stage2 software that requires 3inch down pipe with the system in quiet mode?

Please pm for the price.

This will not damage the engine if running stage 2.

The size of down pipe is 3 inch.

System in quiet mode is only runing in low rev.

When the enigne hits high rev, the valvetronic control ECU will automatic open the flap. thanks

innotech

Thanks for all.

Sorry we are still working with our web site as we have too many details to put them on it.

For the valvetronic does some job not just close / open the flap, it really gets more torque and airflow at same time.

As we know, for race use we do keep the exhaust as straight as passable, but when we using it in street, it gets too loud and we lose torque as we never keep the engine in high rev all the time.

There are several companies making the exhaust with valvetronic (or same method of design), Kreissieg from Japan, Capristo from German also KKS performance from German.

We all using different technology to control the valve flap.

I believe they only offer to control by remote without any automatic system except Innotech and Capristo.

Our system including a Valve Controler ECU, which can be setup by user to control the valve automatic by Rev and Gas pedal.

You can setup your own rev or fuel pedal (e.g. 1/2, 2/3 or full fuel) to oepn the valve.

Of course, the valve can also be control by manually by our remote control.

Basically, the valve close gives more torque and when it open it become straight to gives more airflow to receive more power.

Ths system isn't cheap if compare with non-valve exhaust system but it does really give more power and sound control.

Please feel free to PM me if anyone interested with the price. Thanks

PyroBob

I'm in.
I believe they only offer to control by remote without any automatic system except Innotech and Capristo.

The Capristo for the R32 was vacuum controlled...which is funny, since R's came stock with a factory installed vacuum operated exhaust throttle plate. But it was still a wicked (and spendy) exhaust.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Seems a little "gimmicky" and maybe a little unnecessary. I would need to see dyno sheets in order to make a decision.

If it costs more than the APR system then I just dont see the purpose. Interesting design though.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Wow, something to overcome the pricetag on the APR TBE. Although I really do like how it sounds it would be just a pain to switch back and forth, and maybe even present problems like what if the remote dies? or the link btw the remote and valve is damaged which would require work etc. The only reason Im skeptical is because I havent seem too many of these types of systems. I really do just want one exahust to sound the same throughout-no race or street mode.

I might retract my statements if there are substantialy great gains over APR. Otherwise I'l just buy a Magnaflow muffler and have it welded on my stock catback.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Holy bump!!

I am seriously considering this, anyone have anymore info about it or inside the cabine video to check drone or experience with the DP functionallity..ect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk