GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fog light shrouds

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I have a set of these. I've been too busy to mock them up but after seeing the black car above I may not use them.

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
Ah FFS guys! I'm not going to be happy unless I get a set of these now. And what are the chances I'll get them here in South Africa? Slim-to-flippen-NONE

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys for the link. I think the look is dope. And I bet they'll be really functional if you ditch the fogs and make them unto brake ducts

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Ah FFS guys! I'm not going to be happy unless I get a set of these now. And what are the chances I'll get them here in South Africa? Slim-to-flippen-NONE

Email SRS Tec. They mailed me a set in the US no problem.

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
I emailed SRS...they can ship to South Africa, I'm totally buying some!!!

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
I emailed SRS...they can ship to South Africa, I'm totally buying some!!!

Nice! Be sure to post pics when you get yours. Im trying to decide what color i should paint mine. Gloss black along with the rest of the insert? The factory greyish color in the bumper insert? or color matched united grey... Hmmmmm

any opinions? i dont know what i want. Kinda leaning towards gloss black, but then i'd probably have to paint the whole insert gloss black or else it might look out of place.

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Here's a few good shots of these inserts. I love them from the side. Aggressive looking scoops. And these are in fact open in the back so you could use them to duct to your brakes without cutting them up, and you could probably even hide your fogs behind them if you prefer that. Would look pretty sweet at night having the fogs glowing behind this.

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
I think with these and the ED35 bumper that would really set it off

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Please stop messaging me about buying the fog light shrouds. They have already been sold.

PuYang

Ready to race!
You can search Emu's Engineering GTI to see some pics of the shroud with clear fogs behind them.

Waiting for someone to buy these from SRS-Tec and confirm they are the same ones. I want a pair, but don't really want to remove my fogs. (although I never use them lol).

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
You can search Emu's Engineering GTI to see some pics of the shroud with clear fogs behind them.

Waiting for someone to buy these from SRS-Tec and confirm they are the same ones. I want a pair, but don't really want to remove my fogs. (although I never use them lol).

These are a bit different. I bought the SRS tec ones from Wastegate. The SRS shrouds are deeper and stick out more from the sides, so you don't notice the big plain smooth plastic area as much. Srs tec ones look better and are a bit more aggressive.

PuYang

Ready to race!
actually yeah, did some more research and SRS' replaces fogs? (According to their website), while the Emu's design allows you to keep the fog lights.

I like the Emu's though... would rather keep the fog lights xD

EDIT:

do you mind posting photos of the instructions or the product off the car? (of course, if its too much trouble then its ok lol). thanks in advance~

Last edited:

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
actually yeah, did some more research and SRS' replaces fogs? (According to their website), while the Emu's design allows you to keep the fog lights.

I like the Emu's though... would rather keep the fog lights xD

EDIT:

do you mind posting photos of the instructions or the product off the car? (of course, if its too much trouble then its ok lol). thanks in advance~

Yeah when i get home i'll post some pictures of them. No instructions included though.