GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Formula One Talk

Delta0Medusa

Ready to race!
It seems that we don't really have a thread for discussion about Formula One racing!

Definitely an interesting start to the season. Red Bull isn't the dominant car like last year and there are a bunch of teams contending for podium, especially Mercedes and Lotus.

I'm personally a Red Bull fan so seeing Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button on the podium is annoying!

This past weekend's race in Malaysia was quite intense with the rain. Perez had a fantastic drive!

Feel free to jump in!

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
The last race was really good, Perez was pushing so hard. I also felt bad for Button cause he was off to a good start but then the wing got clipped. Looks like Vettel is also having a hard time adjusting to the new car?

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
This season has been pretty exciting....the cars sounds better without the exhaust blown diffuser, and they do look a lot less stable with that supposed 25% loss of rear downforce, the few laps you see on board even in the dry you can see there are a lot more subtle steering correction...

I hope Mercedes sorts out their tire issue, so I can see the 43 years old retiree contending for wins...:D

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
The last race was really good, Perez was pushing so hard. I also felt bad for Button cause he was off to a good start but then the wing got clipped. Looks like Vettel is also having a hard time adjusting to the new car?

Yeah Button got screwed pretty hard with their pit strategy as well.