GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forza 4

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
forgot to tell you, I sent it.

i accepted you, but you signed right off.... next time your on ill invite you to a partty and tell ya what to do.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

im usually on every day from like 4-7ish...

Randum

Go Kart Champion
For those of you just playing, the volkswagen club has a good group of cars for sharing, and some good racers, just look for the volkswagen club, vwc, or look up my gamertag, randum 311

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Is there a trick to turning with it? I'm not able to turn the car enough for a sharp turn even when I turn the wheel all the way left/right

Are you driving something FWD? That might be understeer. From what I understand the wheel is tuned so it turns 1:1 with your avatar in the dash view.

Smooooth

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you plan to play other games on Xbox Live? If not then definitely do not pay $60 a year just to play this game online - the DLC and online races are not worth $12 a month to me. I'm a subscriber so I can play Gears of War and Space Marine online with my RL friends who've moved away.

I have since loosened my rear sway bar back up a bit, the lift oversteer was just too much on some turns. This game doesn't treat FWD understeer as badly as the Gran Turismo series so I'm learning to take a smoother line and set up my brake points better rather than just sliding the rear end around and using torque steer to straighten out. That trick worked well in GT3 and 4 but here I find myself getting pointed in odd directions at unfortunate times.

Brakes, tires and suspension are worth more early on for cars IMO. They also typically don't push your car into another bracket as quick as power mods do.

*Edit: Aaaaand I'm no longer driving the GTi. I got to pick a Ferrari GTO or Countach in the "80's Pinup" category and took the GTO. Hole. Eee. Shit. I badly needed the front splitter and rear spoiler for downforce, uped the tires to 17's, added more weight back on, lowered the suspension, and loosened the front springs a bit. The car is still right at an A600 rating and it is so much fun. I spent an hour carving up the 'Ring and I'm having a blast! The car even sounds like a Ferrari - it just screams!

Thanks for the input - seat arrives 11th...

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
Are you driving something FWD? That might be understeer. From what I understand the wheel is tuned so it turns 1:1 with your avatar in the dash view.

alright, alright...I practiced and I admit I'm in love with the wheel. It is an overall MUCH better time racing and makes you feel more like you're holding your beautiful GTI wheel :D

I picked up a wireless mic too.... :laugh:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The Bluetooth headset is terrific. The first time I was able to get up go to the fridge without having to carry my controller to keep talking made me a believer. It's a little heavier than I'd like and it takes about an hour to forget it's there.

I've spent the last hour learning the Nurburgring with that Ferrari and I'm starting to learn it better. Still braking too much on some corners and not enough on others. Up next: dialing in some extra front downforce and reducing the rear. I think it needs to be a bit more nose heavy at speed to remain stable.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
had a room of 6 yesterday doing roll racing and high speed runs..... forgot how much fun this game was since iv been on a NHL 12 binge.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
speaking of money...if anyone wants a lighter forza pocket i could seriously use some. I've got 600,000 credits and I need some nice cars D=

GT is "Kapn Crust" :D

Last edited:

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
ill be on in a couple minutes for awhile

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
reppin big..check out the list of cars vs. me :)

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Did you tune that car all the way out? LOL