GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front Bumper Shaved, Paintwork and Spacers

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
It's been a week since I got my car back from the bodyshop and my car was way overdue for a bath so I snapped a few pics this afternoon!

I got my car worked on by a member on here and on the Golfmk6 forums (Euro Need on Vortex) & (Euro89 on Golfmk6. His brother runs a bodyshop by the Outer Crossing Bridge in Staten Island and does outstanding work... these guys truly treat each car like it's their own. Not only is the work top notch but they are extremely accommodating and listen to all of your concerns. They will do anybodys car in the Tri-State area so just get in contact with my buddy Russ... you'll be able to find him around the forums. I highly recommend them... so sent him a PM!! I'm sure many of you have seen but he might have one of the cleanest MK6's out there :D

I also got my spacers put on today by Eurotech Motorsports in Mahwah, NJ... so now I'm all ready to go for SoWo now lol.

Anyway here's what I got done to the car :

- Front Bumper Completely Shaved and Resprayed (Removed Plate Holes) (Shaved Sidemarkers and Headlight Washers)
- Painted Lower Grille Insert Gloss Black
- Painted Mirror Caps Gloss Black
- Painted Sideskirts Gloss Black
- Painted Rear Diffuser Gloss Black
- Painted Rear VW Emblem Gloss Black and Candy White
- Front Wheel Spacers 5MM & Rear Wheel Spacers 11MM

I know the pics aren't the greatest but it's the best I can do... so let me know what you guys think! :thumbsup:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
nice work on the rear vw emblem. ur car looks clean. what was the rough cost of the work done to the front bumper??

4D17HY4

Ready to race!
BEAUTIFUL. the only set of wheels i've seen so far that look better than stock. i love the blacked out mirror and side skirt idea.

when is the black roof coming? :)

BrianWithGolf

Ready to race!
Very Clean very nice, only thing I would have done is paint the front lip gloss black too besides that great work :thumbsup:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
:thumbsup:

As said, very clean.

I like everything you've done, good call especially on a CW where those added lines from the manufacture show.

micah360

Ready to race!
kudos... that thing is spot on. I love the CW with those black BBS and the front looks soooo clean. Nice.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
dope dope dope.

but to be 100% honest i'm not feeling the white and black VW emblem on the hatch. i think if anything, white back and chrome symbol would've looked better. but again, thats just me. as long as you dig it!

congrats, man!

as Russell said before, "Jersey likes it shaved!" :thumbsup: