GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front Stock Brakes and Rotors

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
I'm putting on a BBK real soon so these need to go asap.

I'm looking to sell both front brakes and rotors, basically everything part of the stock brakes that would allow somebody else to use them on their car.

I have 25,000 miles on them. The rotors are in great shape and don't have any signs of wear last I checked.

I'm looking to get 250 for these. Somebody I know told me they paid 300 for stock brakes off an MKV GTI.

Will ship but you will have to pay on top, won't be too much more. PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Emil

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
BUMP

I'll drop it down to 200 local or 200 plus shipping.

Anybody? Really want to get rid of these!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
which p-car BBK are you getting?

free bump

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Thanks.

ECS Stage 5 aka Porsche Cayenne Brakes.

isons429

Ready to race!
Interested in this as a swap for the stock brakes on my Golf (not GTI). Do you know if these would be a direct bolt on for my car or would I need anything else to make it work?

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Interested in this as a swap for the stock brakes on my Golf (not GTI). Do you know if these would be a direct bolt on for my car or would I need anything else to make it work?

I don't see why they shouldn't be. Try to look it up.

I'll give you a great price.

isons429

Ready to race!
Thanks for the response. I don't mind looking it up, just thought I would ask in case someone had the easy answer :laugh: I will do some research and get back to you, thanks!

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Is this still for sale? how many miles is on the rotors and calipers? Have your ever used aftermarket pads with the rotors?