GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 17" Denver Wheels, Set or Solo

dcarony

Ready to race!
I'm in NY, I commute from NYC to Dutchess most days. I got three with pretty worn contiprocontact tires and one thats banged up, haven't tried to put a tire on it, meaning I don't know if it will balance or hold air. Besides the banged up one, two are perfect/semi-perfect and one has some rash.

$200 for all, will part out. P/M, Plus shipping or gas costs, I'll deliver em. Finally got pics, enjoy.

Attachments

• IMAG0381.jpg
    IMAG0381.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 220
  • IMAG0383.jpg
    IMAG0383.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 218
  • IMAG0384.jpg
    IMAG0384.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 321
  • IMAG0385.jpg
    IMAG0385.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

dcarony

Ready to race!
Bump for pics

dcarony

Ready to race!
Bump I'm practically giving them away now

dcarony

Ready to race!
I already sold the messed up one and another, I got the two nicer ones left if someone needs them.

dcarony

Ready to race!

bkpr

Ready to race!
Do you know if a Denver + tire will fit in the trunk of a GTI or TDI instead of the safety wheel? If so, I might be keen on grabbing one wheel as a spare in the next couple weeks if your willing to ship to Houston, TX.

Let me know.
Cheers

dcarony

Ready to race!
I was actually wondering the same thing. I'll test and post a pic of the result here tomorrow.

bkpr

Ready to race!
I had a reply from a VW dealer today who said it would. But nothing beats an actual test! Obviously it should fit in the diameter, I'm mostly wondering if the truck floor will seat flat.

dcarony

Ready to race!
I had a reply from a VW dealer today who said it would. But nothing beats an actual test! Obviously it should fit in the diameter, I'm mostly wondering if the truck floor will seat flat.
Dealers will say anything lol. What's with the air or water question?