GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS : APR RSC Catback Exhaust

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
FS : APR RSC Catback Exhaust - SOLD

Just as the titles states, looking to go in a different direction exhaust wise.

I've had the full TBE on for about 15,000 miles. The exhaust performs great, no leaks or anything of that nature. Tips are also in great condition.

The exhaust might have a few scrapes on the bottom from general wear and tear but nothing crazy or anything that can be seen from behind the car.

Asking 450 for just the catback, will ship but you have to pay for shipping. If your local you can just pick it up. It's still on my car but I can get it taken off ASAP. I paid 1600 dollars plus shipping for the TBE when this exhaust was released in April 2010. This is a great deal.

Here's a video from last summer of what the exhaust sounds like on my car :

Let me know!

Emil

Last edited:

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
I'm not sure I might have to find out. I don't think it does since I bought the full turboback.

I'm located in the Paramus area... I'm not too far from you at all.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Sale Pending

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
All PMs replied!!

Been getting many offers here and on vortex and right now I kind of have a bidding war situation.

PM me for more info.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
if you dont mind me asking what exhaust are you gonna go with?

Pretty much narrowed it down to either the GHL or Eurojet.

wbean

attention whore
why would u do such a thing ... ?!

i had a GHL .... ridiculously loud and unrefined ... Eurojet is good but nothing as distinctive as RSC. be prepared for drone.

or it's just me ... i went to APR after trying several other brands ..

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
why would u do such a thing ... ?!

i had a GHL .... ridiculously loud and unrefined ... Eurojet is good but nothing as distinctive as RSC. be prepared for drone.

or it's just me ... i went to APR after trying several other brands ..

I appreciate your concern but I got it covered :thumbsup:

I'm just going in a different direction sound/exhaust wise.

This GHL is a custom MK6 version as a joint collaboration with DBC Performance & GHL. This is not just a regular GHL system, I am well informed and do my research. Same goes for the Eurojet on the MK6, it's a much different system on this car.

I've owned the RSC for a long time so I obviously know what it does lol.

MK5 and MK6 exhausts are like comparing apples and oranges. The RSC system included.

Just because a certain brand did this, or sounded like that or fit a certain way on the MK5 doesn't necessarily mean it will be the same on the MK6. Many things are different on this car, and the exhaust is one of them.

Eurojet1

Ready to race!
Eurojet is good but nothing as distinctive as RSC. be prepared for drone.

or it's just me ...
I think it's just you. The initial feedback from customers on our system is that it is similar to stock when at idle/part throttle without any drone.

Good luck with your sale. Let me know if you have any further questions about our system!