GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS-Carbon Fiber Front Lip

ncelk

For sale is the carbon fiber front lip from my mk 6. I sold the car last year and removed the lip before I sold it. This is the real deal carbon fiber one, and it looks great on the car. It is not perfect, but it is pretty nice. It has ONE rock chip that marred the enamel on the front and a couple of minor scratches on the bottom. they are very minor scratches and it is not through the enamel on the lip. Does not include mounting hardware, shipping to the continental US only. Email me or PM and I will send you pics as needed. Nice lip for a cheap price! Thought I would put it out here for a week or so before I put it on Vortex. Don't you guys feel special now:)).

Would like to get $120 for it (includes shipping).

Thanks!

Last edited:

ncelk

Wanted to clarify a few things from questions I have received. This is the carbon fiber Revozsport front lip. The mounting hardware can be purchased at your VW dealer. It is a few clips for the screws to go into and some mounting hex screws. Should run about $10 or so.

ncelk

Will let you know if it falls through. Been answering PMs in the order they were received so if I did not get to yours, my apologies.

mkay6

Ready to race!
any pics. I will buy asap