GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Custom Retro with Demon eye's

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Ill lower it to 450 Shipped cant go much lower not going to just give these away so if they don't sell they'll just sit an collect dust

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
bump

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Close up pics of the headlights i decided to just take off the carbon fiber eyelids
Sorry the first pic has a lil bit of a glare.

goose1

Ready to race!
FYI you can't bake the lens off like other cars you have to cut the whole housing open on any mk6 retrofit

sent via carrier potato

Rellikx

Passed Driver's Ed
ughhhh I really really want these.

As I understand it though, these headlights have no DRL, right (besides the demon eyes)?

goose1

Ready to race!

As I understand it though, these headlights have no DRL, right (besides the demon eyes)?
You could code your DRL to your fog lights with vagcom

sent via carrier potato

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
FYI you can't bake the lens off like other cars you have to cut the whole housing open on any mk6 retrofit

sent via carrier potato
correct to get open the oem headlights they need to be cut open.. Now if you have depo headlights they can be baked open as far as i no but there are also people who have done retros on depos without opening them

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

No they have drls which are the high beams i just have the drls in the headlights shut off so the demon eyes act as drls.. Again demon eyes can be drls unless you wire in a switch to turn them on an off as you please if not they will run like drls

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
bump

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Final price drop 425 shipped

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
bump

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
I'd eBay these man. People are weird about things that aren't semi-OEM if not in make, in style. Or put more pics. Are they basically red DRL's?

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I'd eBay these man. People are weird about things that aren't semi-OEM if not in make, in style. Or put more pics. Are they basically red DRL's?
Ebay these your crazy lol people wouldnt understand these on ebay.. they would think these are just some ordinary ebay projector headlights. I duno how many more pics you guys want theres close ups of the lens an lights plus shots with everything working. lastly there are night shots showing the cut off an light out put i duno what else you can ask for. Yes the red demon eyes will act as drls unless you wire in a switch to control them by turning them on an off on your own. Please read the first post to know how these work. Ive posted a few times in this thread on how they function

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
if they dont sell ill just keep them an try another time not a big deal they can sit in the closet.. just rather of had the money towards my down payment on the mk7