GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Deautokey H7 & H15(DRLs & highbeams)

Yai

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: Deautokey LED headlights $200 for both. I’m in Newmarket but always around Brampton and surrounding area for work.

I have a set of the Deautokey premium H7 LED and H15(high beam and DRLs). I’ve had this on since the summer and extremely happy with them. I couldn’t pass up the deal on the oem xenons I got so putting up for sale.

Below, is an excellent and unbiased review of the LEDs. The guys also does a great job testing a lot of the LEDs.

https://youtu.be/YU3-YIv3D0s

I’ve also never ever been flashed on the roads, for blinding oncoming traffic. It’s definitely the easiest, and best, lighting upgrade without going to Xenons.

Cheers,

Ron

Yai

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: Deautokey LED headlights $200 for both. I’m in Newmarket but always around Brampton and surrounding area for work.

I have a set of the Deautokey premium H7 LED and H15(high beam and DRLs). I’ve had this on since the summer and extremely happy with them. I couldn’t pass up the deal on the oem xenons I got so putting up for sale.

Below, is an excellent and unbiased review of the LEDs. The guys also does a great job testing a lot of the LEDs.

I’ve also never ever been flashed on the roads, for blinding oncoming traffic. It’s definitely the easiest, and best, lighting upgrade without going to Xenons.

Cheers,

Ron

SOLD