GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: DO88 Intercooler $500 SHIPPED

vinyvolingy

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling my DO88 Intercooler from my MK6 GTI. Had it on the car for about 2 years now. Selling as is with all hardware and manual it came with. Bought the intercooler for originally $800 shipped from Sweden. Works flawlessly with noticeable difference from stock intercooler. Asking $500 SHIPPED. Located in Dallas, Texas. If you are local we can arrange to meet up half way or locally.

More information if you want to read about the intercooler here:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7157768-do88-Audi-Seat-Skoda-VW-2-0-TFSI-Intercooler-!!!

If you have any questions feel free to PM. Will update with pictures on this post. Thanks for looking.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Any fitment issues with the a/c condenser or cbfa radiator?

vinyvolingy

Passed Driver's Ed
Any fitment issues with the a/c condenser or cbfa radiator?

No sir I did include some plastic spacers for that sensor on the radiator and it worked well for me. That was the only issue i came into when installing it but it was a breeze after I got those spacers and fits snug. PM if you want me to send you pictures through text.

Chris659

Ready to race!
No sir I did include some plastic spacers for that sensor on the radiator and it worked well for me. That was the only issue i came into when installing it but it was a breeze after I got those spacers and fits snug. PM if you want me to send you pictures through text.

Were the spacers from DO88 or just something random you found/made to work?

vinyvolingy

Passed Driver's Ed
Were the spacers from DO88 or just something random you found/made to work?

Just something I found to make it work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinyvolingy

Passed Driver's Ed
Pending sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pashley

Ready to race!
Just dropping by to add my 2 cents...this intercooler rocks. I've had it on the car for about a year and it performs very well. No issues with fitment and the machining/welding was top notch. This a great IC and $500 is a great price for a piece that doesn't suffer too much wear. GLWS.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Pm sent

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Pm replied and sent!

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Paypal sent....thanks again :thumbsup: