GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Ed's Golf 6 Replica OEM HID Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
August 19th Update

We are clearing out our remaining in stock headlights, we don't know if we plan to get any more in the future.

Option 1 - Golf R, or early GTI style, only 2 sets remaining at $400 a set shipped.
Option 3 - GTI-, all black style, only 2 sets at $425 a set shipped

To order, visit us at:

www.becautoparts.com

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Coding:

For the GTI:
for front fog as drl along with LED----

BYTE 18 - is 20
BYTE 14 - is 0B (check bit 1, bit 3)
BYTE 15 - is C4 (check bit 6, bit 7)
BYTE 24 - is E4 (check bit 7)
BYTE 27 - is 24 (check bit 2)

this is the following

LED DRL and FOG light DRL at the same time

to have JUST LED DRL:

same as above with this one exception:

BYTE 14 - is 09 (check bit 3

So does this mean the LEDs will be on when DRLS are on, and the HIDs will be off? Right now I have HIDs and LEDs as DRLs, but I want to disable to HIDs and have only LEDs as DRLs.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
So does this mean the LEDs will be on when DRLS are on, and the HIDs will be off? Right now I have HIDs and LEDs as DRLs, but I want to disable to HIDs and have only LEDs as DRLs.

When programmed properly it should be like a factory car -
LED as DRL - they shut off with the handbrake on and turn on with the engine off but headlights switched to "on"
Not sure how your set up looks but that's basically like having the headlights on!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
When programmed properly it should be like a factory car -
LED as DRL - they shut off with the handbrake on and turn on with the engine off but headlights switched to "on"
Not sure how your set up looks but that's basically like having the headlights on!

The LEDs and HIDs are always on at the same time when the DRLs are on. They both turn off with the handbrake up. It's like driving around with my headlights on at night, but all the time. I just want LEDs during the day, and no HIDs. I haven't played with any coding yet though.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
The LEDs and HIDs are always on at the same time when the DRLs are on. They both turn off with the handbrake up. It's like driving around with my headlights on at night, but all the time. I just want LEDs during the day, and no HIDs. I haven't played with any coding yet though.

Coding will do ya. Mine had no DRLs until coded.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Oct 13th Update

We only have one used set of the Option 1 headlights still in stock. $300 shipped.
If you are interested, please let me know.

Otherwise, that is all we have for now. We don't have have an ETA on the other models at this time.

davserbic

Ready to race!
Oct 13th Update

We only have one used set of the Option 1 headlights still in stock. $300 shipped.
If you are interested, please let me know.

Otherwise, that is all we have for now. We don't have have an ETA on the other models at this time.

Does this include bulbs and ballasts — what exactly is included?

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
October 25th Update

There was some further damage on the Option 1 headlights which was not apparently, so these not for sale, I can not sell in the current condition.

I managed to get the following stock, these are all new:

Option 1 - Chrome no LEDs, one set
Option 2 - Black, no LEDs, 3 sets
Option 4 - Chrome with LEDs, 4 sets.

Sorry, not Option 3, Black with LEDs.

You can order them at : www.becautoparts.com

v-man

Ready to race!
Hello Ed,
my Led just went out on my passenger side. What do I have to do to get them fixed or replaced?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.