GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/GB 2012 Golf-GTI Replica Head lights

allset

Go Kart Champion
the bumper doesnt need to come off totally; just partially to get the lights out, theres a DIY around, any one want it?

allset

Go Kart Champion

allset

Go Kart Champion

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!

allset

Go Kart Champion
Awesome, thanks. That is definitively within the realm of my abilities. Much easier than removing my old Mazda 6 bumper.

ya, really not bad, its more of a shift the bumper forward than removal. Taking it apart the first time is the hardest cause u gotta put some muscle into some of the parts when pulling them off and it feels wrong and scary.

asmerrill

Ready to race!
Sorry guys, I jumped the gun on the all black housing lights. They are not available yet, and are being produced right now. Should be available in 2 weeks time.

At the moment we have 40 sets of the chrome version of the headlight which is pictured in my first post.

All headlights come with bulbs, all you need is the HID kit (D2H) for the low beams.

Will you have 40 sets of these too? I have to wait until the end of January before I can pull the trigger, but I am ready to purchase at that time. Thanks.

BAgti

Ready to race!
Great...can't stop spending money on the car -.-

Will you always have supplies for these SFvalley? or one of those, once it runs out, is out type of deals?

Interested in the black housing as well!

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
Great...can't stop spending money on the car -.-

Will you always have supplies for these SFvalley? or one of those, once it runs out, is out type of deals?

Interested in the black housing as well!

I will always have supplies... But I'm only selling these for fun... When I'm tired of it I'll stop selling.

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
I will always have supplies... But I'm only selling these for fun...

...and money?

Feel free to send the distributor my way when you get tired of it lol