GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Micro-Can VagCom Cable

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys,

Well I've sold my GTI and there's not enough local people that seem to need Vagcom help so I'm selling my Micro-Can Vagcom Cable. It has everything that it came with, including instructions, the box, the receipt and license etc. I'm asking $200 shipped for it.

Karthoum

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

Well I've sold my GTI and there's not enough local people that seem to need Vagcom help so I'm selling my Micro-Can Vagcom Cable. It has everything that it came with, including instructions, the box, the receipt and license etc. I'm asking $200 shipped for it.

Would you take $175 plus shipping?

Karthoum

Ready to race!
Should be $15 dollars shipped via UPS ground. Want to call it $185 shipped to your door?

Also I will take the Cayman as a straight trade. I'll even include shipping on the cable ;)

Sounds good. On the price, not the trade! :D

You use PayPal?

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Oh! Actually I think it's the cable reflecting in your table top! :D Haha!

Hahaha yeah could be marble does that. So just keep in mind for next paypal purchases that when you hit the "pay for goods and services" button, paypal eats like 1-5% so I only recieved $179.33. Not a huge deal, but just be aware of that for the next forum buying endeavor. I'll have it shipped out today.

Karthoum

Ready to race!
Hahaha yeah could be marble does that. So just keep in mind for next paypal purchases that when you hit the "pay for goods and services" button, paypal eats like 1-5% so I only recieved $179.33. Not a huge deal, but just be aware of that for the next forum buying endevour.

WTF!? I thought the other method was the one that had the fees? Damn! Sorry dude! Can we scrap the transaction without more fees and redo it? I'm good with that if so.

Karthoum

Ready to race!
Hahaha yeah could be marble does that. So just keep in mind for next paypal purchases that when you hit the "pay for goods and services" button, paypal eats like 1-5% so I only recieved $179.33. Not a huge deal, but just be aware of that for the next forum buying endeavor. I'll have it shipped out today.

Hey Will, I felt bad for the screw up on my part and got to thinking, I'll just send you the shortage! Duh! :D

Thanks my man!

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Hey Will, I felt bad for the screw up on my part and got to thinking, I'll just send you the shortage! Duh! :D

Thanks my man!

Recieved. Yeah it's not problem at all. Refunding the money wouldn't have worked because paypal still keeps their fixed rate portion. I sent it out last night, but being late in the day, it won't be picked up by UPS until today. I'll PM you the tracking number after work. Thanks again!