GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:OEM R LED Tails+DeAutokey LED interior lights, F/R turn signals, reverse light

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
VW is buying back my TDI so I would love to unload this package that will nearly fully LED-out your car as a bundle.

$1,059.91 value for $650 shipped!
Almost 40% off!

Ready to be shipped immediately to anywhere in the lower 48.

LED tails in GREAT condition, normal wear/tear swirls in plastic that can be buffed out :lol:.

Everything plug and play.

Includes:

-OEM European LED Tail Light Set - Tinted, no rear fog, with adapters ($839.95)
-deAutoKey super bright reverse LED, already installed in the tail light ($49.99)
-deAutoKey rear LED turn signal (new updated version!), already installed in the tail light ($49.99)
-deAutoKey front LED turn signal ($54.99)
-deAutoKey 11pc complete interior LED kit PLUS 2 extra replacement dome lights, white footwells ($64.99)

Additional:
-Original OEM rear turn signals and reverse bulbs will be sent along - never before used.
-As mentioned above, 2 extra LED dome lights.
-All original packaging for everything (OEM LED Tails, all deAutoKey packaging down to the last baggy :drool:), and receipts can be sent (if requested).
-roughly 20k miles on the LED tails.

Install How-to:
-Interior LED kit
-Tail light install
-Front turn signal, scroll down to half-way through first post (different brand, same install procedure)

Will accept payment via PayPal or Venmo :).

Last edited:

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
will you sell the interior leds separately?

I probably will not be able to sell them for the price you're looking for.

I am looking for a buyer whose interested in LED tails and wouldn't paying marginally more for a full set of LEDs for their whole car.

Matt2882

Passed Driver's Ed
Interested in the front and rear turn's if you decide to sell those separate