ina12K04gti

Ready to race!
OEM tinted LED Taillights w/o fog $500 buyer pays shipping & 3% PayPal fee

JhnR

Banned
How much is shipping to 91316. dibs IF

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Wtf. Just ordered these this morning. Great deal.

JRet_R

Do you have any pictures of these? I'm looking for tinted LED tails for my R. I'm guessing these have been used? Any issues with them? I also have a friend in Orlando and will be down in 2 weeks (says you are in Florida).

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
According to his vortex thread these are sold.

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!
Wtf. Just ordered these this morning. Great deal.
Funny how different things are from Vortex to here. Someone on Vortex offered me $400 for them, his reason for the offer was because he could get Ed's light for the same price. Lol

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
Funny how different things are from Vortex to here. Someone on Vortex offered me $400 for them, his reason for the offer was because he could get Ed's light for the same price. Lol

I didn't make you an offer because these don't have fogs. I said I would be able to justify them at around 400 because they are 600 dollars from BKS new and I could get the reps for 400 new.

:pizza:

Davespence20

Ready to race!
I didn't make you an offer because these don't have fogs. I said I would be able to justify them at around 400 because they are 600 dollars from BKS new and I could get the reps for 400 new.

$650 from bks for the hella ones. It's like $750 for the oems from bks. If you want used oems your going to pay anywhere from $500-$600

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!

Have you ever compared OEM to Ed's ? Ed's LED's are garbage. A $400 offer is ridiculous.

ina12K04gti

Ready to race!
So... are these sold?

After replying to at least a dozen people and a price of $500 for something I payed almost $800 for, sadly they are still for sale. Lol

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
After replying to at least a dozen people and a price of $500 for something I payed almost $800 for, sadly they are still for sale. Lol

I would have picked these up Saturday if I hadn't already ordered!! Let me call tomorrow and see if its too late to cancel my order and if I can I will come pick them up this weekend.