GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fs: Short shifters galore!

nik

Go Kart Champion
1) Audi A3 golf R front to back OEM short shifter. Replaces the stock piece on a mk6 and possibly mk5 GTI. Prefer local sale or shipping at buyer's expense. - sold!

2) first gen mk5 GTI diesel geek SSK for 6 speed. It looks different then the current gen but is legit. Got it off a member last year. Discretion - I tried installing it, but since the front to back is one piece (no removable bolt on the pivot) I didn't have enough clearance to get it to slide in on my mk6. Separately the links all fit properly though (could be my own limitations) it should fit a mk5 since that's what it came off of but there should in theory be no issues for a mk6 as the tranny is the same. Prefer local sale or shipping at buyer's expense - SOLD!!!

Found a photo of the DG I have from a Google search

3) mk6 GTI Delerin bushings from USP motorsports - go on the stock plastic shift cable ends for a less spongy feel. Cheaper alternative to the 42DD. - SOLD!!!

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

Last edited:

nik

Go Kart Champion
Bump!!!

I will take the DG back if you can't get it in either no questions. I'll stand by and wait patiently or throw me a wrench I can help you where I can!

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

nik

Go Kart Champion