GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS (So. CA) 2010 GTI 2-dr 6-speed APR Stage 2+, AST Coilovers, BBS 8k miles

johntesi

Ready to race!
FS (TX) 2010 GTI 2-dr 6-speed APR Stage 2+, Coilovers, BBS 30k miles

I can ride my bicycle to work and the store. I don't really need a car anymore; if I'm going to own one, I'm ready to get my hands greasy on a project.

Selling a perfect, well-sorted MkVI GTI in D/FW, Texas. More pics on page 2!

Here's the info on the car:

2010 VW GTI
30,xxx miles
2-door hatchback
6-speed manual
Bi-xenon headlights, bluetooth, heated seats, sunroof
Interlagos Plaid Interior

Never been smoked or eaten in, treated like my baby in every way possible. I obsess over my cars.

Mods:
18x8 BBS CKs (ET44) wrapped with 225/40/18 Nitto NT555s
H&R Coilovers
APR RSC Turboback exhaust
Carbonio Stage 1 + 2 intake
APR fully loaded Stage 2 flash (Stock, 91, 93, 100, valet)
A few VAG-Com mods such as turning off the DRLs
Painted reflectors front and rear

I am located in Los Angeles County, California and willing to drive or ship the car to you. It is properly setup and ready to drive, not much more you can do to it without going really big! Nothing but the best parts and shops have worked on this car. :thumbup:

I am asking $20,000 for the car with all mods and will only part out if all of the parts and the car are spoken for. I have the title free and clear, in-hand. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
It's almost always better to part the car out than sell it with the mods (if you wanna make more money)

But if you don't want to demod the car or take the time....then yeah sell it with the mods...you just won't make as much money in the long run though

Really though, you're losing money in the WHOLE long run....so maybe it doesn't matter, lol

Rumble79

Ready to race!
johntesi > Please let me know if you are willing to part out your wheels and suspension and for how much shipped to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

18x8 BBS CKs (ET44) wrapped with 225/40/18 Nitto NT555s
AST 4100 Coilovers

PM'd you. Thanks man!

Last edited:

TXMKVI

Passed Driver's Ed
Free Bump for baller Texas plates! Where did you live before deciding to move to Cali?

johntesi

Ready to race!
Back on topic, I've got offers on all of the major mods in case someone wants the car more stock or at a lower price.