GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: [SoCal] KW V3 Inox Line $800

jshay

Go Kart Champion
** Sold **

Parted out my MK6 GLI a while ago and have had these sitting in my garage.

These have ~30K miles on them and are in absolutely great shape. I had these professionally installed and corner balanced. These are NOT meant to be slammed. Always had these set within KW suggested heights. These have never been in snow regions.
Fits:
MK5/6 GTI
MK5/6 GLI
CC
And More!
Local pickup only
West Covina, CA 91791

$800
How I had them when they were on my car:

Last edited:

jshay

Go Kart Champion
I use to run an older set of KW V3 directly off my friend's MK6 GTI. Previous to that I ran a set of ST V1s that were both the same part number for the MK6 GTI and GLI (this predated the ST X system they sell now. There are many VWs that share a suspension setup, they're all essentially ~3000 lb, FWD vehicles. There may be small differences in valving or spring rates but they're all generally similar.

I don't know how ECS gets their fitment charts but I've run into many instances where they're wrong.

Check out their own ECS Tuning coilover system compatibility:

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-par...ti-rabbit-jetta-b6-b7-cc-a3-tt/021545ecs01kt/

As far as the part#, I don't know the set number as i purchased these from another member ages ago but I can assure you these fit GTIs and GLIs. You can google MK6 GTI and GLI interchangeable suspensions and get tons of results.

clementkk

According to KW website, they are two different parts. adjustable height range is different, and dampening adjusting screw/knob is different. I also believe spring rates are different. Other brands may be interchangeable but not KW.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Plenty of people interchange these parts without issue. Physically these all fit and they're all FWD cars around ~3000 lbs.

If you're interested, please PM me. If not, please stop crapping on my thread.

2K12R

Gti/gli/R are all same coilovers.

Even mk5 gti/r32 coilovers fit on mk6 gti/gli/R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk