GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Solid Shifter Bracket Bushings $20 shipped in the USA

vw_König

Ready to race!
Okay I have 3 sets and I'll sell a set for $20 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
UPDATE 1 LEFT
These will fit mk3, mk4, mk5 and mk6 manual transmission applications
These should stiffen up the shift feel and help with a more direct shift experience.

Last edited:

Pseudo Nim

Ready to race!
I've been trying to figure out the purpose of these - wonder if you could help. I have an R with the stock mashed potato shifter. I switched to a Diselgeek short throw kit. Would this do anything further to the shifter feel? What aspect does this modify?

Thanks!

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
I've been trying to figure out the purpose of these - wonder if you could help. I have an R with the stock mashed potato shifter. I switched to a Diselgeek short throw kit. Would this do anything further to the shifter feel? What aspect does this modify?

Thanks!

^ This ^

smrtypants44

Go Kart Champion
These modify the bushings on the shifter bracket (the bracket closer towards the cabin from the shifter weight). Mine were a giant PITA to install but it gave it more positive feel I guess.

vw_König

Ready to race!

Thanks!

These are not like the 42DD bushings. These DO NOT go on the end links. These replace the rubber mounts that hold the shift cable bracket in place.
as seen here this is a mk1TT for reference

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
i believe he needs to machine new ones, i PMed him last week

Ahh ok. For 20 bucks its a nice price, so im in for a set. You think they're just as good as ffe or verdict? Id imagine there's not much too them... Do these even have a brand name?