GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Uberstealth Underfloor Mk5/Mk6 Sub Box w/ Pioneer Sub

engineered2win

Ready to race!
For sale is an Uber-Stealth Audio underfloor sub box for the Mk6/MkV Golf. The sub box fits on the driver side of the spare tire. Also installed is a 10" low profile Pioneer sub (TS-SW2502S4). This was removed from my Mk6, and sounds great. I sold the car, so I'm parting the remaining bits out.

I'm looking for $175 in the Columbus, OH area. A new setup, including shipping, is well over $400. It's rather large and heavy, so shipping will be expensive.

Attachments

• Uberstealth Sub Box.jpg
    Uberstealth Sub Box.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 648
Last edited:

JC8588

Ready to race!
Oh dude, I'm looking for this exact setup! Sucks that you're in Ohio! Traveling to FL anytime soon? Or Atlanta? (I have family there)

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Tempting this is. If it doesn't sell by Christmas I may just drive down and pick this up as a present to myself lol.

Sent from phone Tapa

Last edited:

brobst

Go Kart Champion
For sale is an Uber-Stealth Audio underfloor sub box for the Mk6/MkV Golf. The sub box fits on the driver side of the spare tire. Also installed is a 10" low profile Pioneer sub (TS-SW2502S4). This was removed from my Mk6, and sounds great. I sold the car, so I'm parting the remaining bits out.

I'm looking for $250 in the Columbus, OH area. A new setup, including shipping, is well over $400. It's rather large and heavy, so shipping will be expensive.
Did this sell?

Sent from phone Tapa

engineered2win

Ready to race!
I'm checking my amp specs to see if it can drive it. I have polk audio pa880, which I think may be 800watts at 2ohm.

Sent from phone Tapa

That should be more than enough juice to drive a low profile 10" sub.

I was driving it off a Rockford Fosgate P400X4 with the rear channels bridged. That was a bit over 250W RMS @ 4 ohms per the test sheet and it was overpowering my Focal components, so I had to turn the gain down. If you're looking for hard hitting, this setup ain't it. It complements the Dynaudio (or similar) setup very well by allowing you to add a high pass filter to the door woofers and makes them much clearer.

It was the best car audio system I've ever owned. My stock 2017 WRX audio system in comparison is complete crap.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Damn, I would definitely like to get this..... 6 hours away.....hmmmm