GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fun MK6 Picture Game - Keep Up

deadmowfive

Passed Driver's Ed
The only other picture game I found on the forum didn't involve the MK6. So here goes....

!!Read the rules before participating!!

How the game goes: Pick a place, person, or thing to take a picture with that involves a MK6/GTI/GOLF in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the challenge will get the honor to pick the next request. Please try to set the challenge do-able so they game can continue.
If the challenge cannot be met within a week, then that person can go ahead and pick a different request.

Some simple rules:

Necro bump! Lets add to the rules a little bit...

1) No photochop. (shop, yes. chop, no).

2) Please post challenges that are do-able so the game can continue.

3) Please only post pictures of YOUR mk6, this way you will actually have to take the time go out and take a picture (which, judging by some of the posts counts here... I think some of us do.)

4) Recent pictures only (use good judgement) no pictures of your "old mk6 that I used to have"

5) No duplicates - try not to post a challenge that has already been posted. (if the game continues for many pages, it will be difficult not to duplicate but make an honest effort not to)

6) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD and BIGGER font underneath your picture so it's easy to find.

7) IF the challenge isn't met within 7 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves. If they cannot complete their own challenge, anyone can post a new challenge. (Whoever posts a reasonable challenge first)

8) No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:

* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities).
* currency (the participants of this game will not be limited to those with immediate access to large amounts of funds. ex: your mk6 with $100,000 cash.)
* Nudity (NSFW stuff is ok; nudity is not).
* Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property

your GTI next to a cop car?
^^^ Oct 18 2012

edit: PM'd the original poster about copy/pasting the above text to the original post. Considering his last post was 11-29-2012, 09:09 AM; I think its safe to say he wont be doing that. Think the mods could edit his OP to paste these rules?

if new rules are addopted:

your mk6 next to a school bus.

I'll start this off...

Your MK6 parked on or around a bridge.

Edit

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion

MKVI with a lightning bolt in the picture.

Kyle Butler

Ready to race!
4) Post only recent pictures (Go out and meet the challenge)

?

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
LOL didn't read that rule...my bad.

deadmowfive

Passed Driver's Ed
As long as it's a picture of YOUR car, it's fine. Going out and meeting the challenge just makes it moar fun.

Current request: MKVI with a lightning bolt in the picture.

realcyberbob, you do realize your pic fulfills this right lol....

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
As long as it's a picture of YOUR car, it's fine. Going out and meeting the challenge just makes it moar fun.

Current request: MKVI with a lightning bolt in the picture.

realcyberbob, you do realize your pic fulfills this right lol....

Apparently I can't read anything. I was thinking it was like another picture game where you select something in your picture and the next person has to have it in their picture, and so on.

Disregard my picture, lol.

AdamC

Ready to race!
I was curious about this thread today. Of course the "your GTI with girls" gets the big forever alone face
. The other forums I participate on that have this game allow a new topic if the other one hasn't been fulfilled after a period of time.

How about a new request, your GTI next to a cop car?