GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gauging Interest: MK6 Dyno Day at Komet Motorsports

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Bill, I may have to try that later since its a PDF.

PRICING UPDATE: Anyone who was there that didn't run last time (due to the machine breaking) will be $50.00 Anyone who ran last time, but wants to run again will be $60.00Any new comers will be $70.00 (same as last time).

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
PRICING UPDATE: Anyone who was there that didn't run last time (due to the machine breaking) will be $50.00 Anyone who ran last time, but wants to run again will be $60.00Any new comers will be $70.00 (same as last time).

Updated list:

In for sure:

Vinny APR Stage 2
Adrian ShadowblueGTI – Stage 2 Unit
Hatuey Stage 2 GTI
Bill – Golf R Stock
Dave80 – K04 GTI
Mike Rarehare – stage 1 Golf R
Kevin the ricer/intoflatlines – stage 2 very RED GTI , if not too ricey that day.
Matas r0nd3l – Stage 2 - if self installed clutch holds up.
Real Chris aka the Butcher aka manraper, stage 2 APR GTI
Billy - Golf R, GIAC Stage 1 w/ intake

Possibles:
Ted – AWD Tiguan K04
Cheesecake Stage 2 GTI

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Bill, I may have to try that later since its a PDF.

Sweet! :thumbup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
indeed! did you run last time or no? if not, only $50!!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

michal

Go Kart Champion
Like the idea,but still deciding since 100oct.program is not my daily set up.

I understand. But 4 or 5 stage 2 GTI's with almost the same setup (2 or 3 APR stage 2) are going to be dynoed. Why not to run different programs (91, 93, 100 oct) for different cars.
I want to dyno my car but I'm still not sure if I am able to be there on 9/29. If I'm there I'll try to run 100 oct program.

Last edited:

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Weird, I've had 2 posts in this thread that have disappeared..

I wish we had a stock gti to dyno again

Sent via Tapatalk, probably with typos.

RAREHARE

Ready to race!
100 octan for this dyno no,want to see what car does under normal 93. Are we doing all-wheel first like last time? Should be early or can roll up at 12 ?

Rarhare

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
My car has a full tank of 100 in it...someone should take it!

michal

Go Kart Champion
100 octan for this dyno no,want to see what car does under normal 93. ?

Rarhare

I was talking about the GTI's not an R. I see that most of them are stage 2, so it's not going to be much difference between the numbers if everybody runs 93 oct program.