GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GFB DV+ Diverter Valve Kit - anyone has this setup, mang?

GLI-Jeff

I just took these pics tonight and also sent them to Gunda at GFB.com.au.

These are right off my APR K04 kit.

The long bolt.

JettiGLI

Go Kart Newbie
wrong way to measure, you have to do it from the shank.

Short OEM 16mm
Long 35mm

Thanks for warning the flange issue, had to abort my purchase!

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
Just to clarify, I sent this email to GFB right now for everyone...

Many of the GTI owners are unsure as to which DV+ kit you recommend for our cars. Can you please tell us what you recommend for each of the below setups? The current DV+ or the NEW DV+.

2010-2013 GTI / stock turbo / OEM DV location
2010-2013 GTI / stock turbo / Aftermarket DV relocation (custom or Unitronic kit)
2010-2013 GTI / K04 turbo / OEM DV location
2010-2013 GTI / K04 turbo / Aftermarket DV relocation
2010-2013 Golf R / stock turbo / OEM DV location

the issue with the aftermarket DV relocation is that the manufacturers all have different inlet bore sizes and gfb is saying that is part of the issue.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
the issue with the aftermarket DV relocation is that the manufacturers all have different inlet bore sizes and gfb is saying that is part of the issue.

Ah....

drop CTS-K04 with DV relocate (just like APR's) on there as well I guess :iono:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion

Paul, can you measure the inlet bore size on the ATP adapter?
I will measure the inlet bore size on the Unitronic DV relocation adapter.
Can someone else measure the inlet bore size on the CTS kit?

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Just to clarify, I sent this email to GFB right now for everyone...

Many of the GTI owners are unsure as to which DV+ kit you recommend for our cars. Can you please tell us what you recommend for each of the below setups? The current DV+ or the NEW DV+.

2010-2013 GTI / stock turbo / OEM DV location
2010-2013 GTI / stock turbo / Aftermarket DV relocation (custom or Unitronic kit)
2010-2013 GTI / K04 turbo / OEM DV location
2010-2013 GTI / K04 turbo / Aftermarket DV relocation
2010-2013 Golf R / stock turbo / OEM DV location

And the responses from GFB.

2010-2013 GTI / stock turbo / OEM DV location [G.A. says ] Current DV+ T9351
2010-2013 GTI / stock turbo / Aftermarket DV relocation (custom or Unitronic kit) [G.A. says ] New DV+ T9352
2010-2013 GTI / K04 turbo / OEM DV location [G.A. says ] Current DV+ T9351
2010-2013 GTI / K04 turbo / Aftermarket DV relocation [G.A. says ] New DV+ T9352
2010-2013 Golf R / stock turbo / OEM DV location [G.A. says ] New DV+ T9352

I'm getting the NEW DV+ unit to test and provide a review. My kit will be for the K04 with aftermarket Unitronic DV relocation kit.

Last edited:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
So I am going to ask the dumb question here, Is there any one here who is trying this on a stock K03?
I do not plan to go K04 until my turbo blows but I have experienced DV failure during Auto-X so this is very appealing to me.
I have a GIAC flash so sometime the ramp up at low RPM and the quick shifting causes some leakage.

I would think it could be benefial even for K03/IHI turbos, especially if your in Auto-X.

Mustache Rash just ordered the part for the K03/IHI but he really needs the NEW DV+ part for his K04 and DV relocation, maybe you can buy it off him to help him get the one he needs?

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Wanted to check in since I saw this thread going. See a bunch of you guys are looking to capitalize on the Go Fast Bits DV and were bummed you couldn't find any discounts elsewhere.

Just a heads up but we do offer forum discounts to members here. You can take 5% off any order with code "GolfMK6Forum".

If you have any questions you can always drop us an email at support@moddedeuros.com

Sean

Your site says the discount code has been disabled?

I would think it could be benefial even for K03/IHI turbos, especially if your in Auto-X.

Mustache Rash just ordered the part for the K03/IHI but he really needs the NEW DV+ part for his K04 and DV relocation, maybe you can buy it off him to help him get the one he needs?

Unlikely right now unless he wants to sell it for cheap, I have no money right now and I bet he wants to get his money back.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Update this AM

Hi Aubrey,
Quick email to let you know we have solved the problem with R's tonight after a week of testing and a very helpful guy with a highly modded car. Will be ready within the next two weeks, it will work on all models. We are really pleased with the result.

Cheers,

Gunda Adrian