GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Godspeed intercooler kit

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
This is nothing more than a cheap Chinese knockoff of our MK5 intercooler kit, and I guarantee they haven't done the necessary modifications to enable it to fit the MK6.

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
The modifications are being made to enable cross-compatible fitment of our existing kit on both the MK5 and MK6. These changes, which I engineered myself on a local car, are being incorporated into our next production run, and will be available soon.

If Godspeed eventually offers the same thing, you can count on them having ripped off my work.

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
I know im in the search for a new intercooler kit as we speak. SO i really want it lol

xenon

Ready to race!
dito

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Pass the collection plate.. Competition is good and it should breed innovation - but a church-group Chinese knockoff doesn't.

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Pass the collection plate.. Competition is good and it should breed innovation - but a church-group Chinese knockoff doesn't.

I wholeheartedly agree.

They even went to far as to directly copy the product description from our site initially.

I have spoken with Forge UK, and have been assured that the MK6 compatible kits should be ready with our next order which should arrive within 2-3 weeks. :thumbsup:

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
since your keeping the stock intercooler? how much extra weight are you actually adding?

and can you find out how much hp / psi the intercooler can handle?

Thank you :)