GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf - GTI Rear Valance Retrofit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Looks good, you ever get anyone stopping you asking about it?

-Dose

Unfortunately not, but my car isn't anything impressive right now. It's silent unless I'm on it.. and the steelies don't attract enthusiasts LOL
but my friends and local VW guys from meets do really like the way it changes up the look of the car.

i"m not surprised because of the car culture in my area(it's all jdm or bust around me lol), but most VW enthusiasts will notice it and comment on it :thumbsup:
im sure ill attract more enthusiasts when I get my wheels installed and get exhaust

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Unfortunately not, but my car isn't anything impressive right now. It's silent unless I'm on it.. and the steelies don't attract enthusiasts LOL
but my friends and local VW guys from meets do really like the way it changes up the look of the car.

i"m not surprised because of the car culture in my area(it's all jdm or bust around me lol), but most VW enthusiasts will notice it and comment on it :thumbsup:
im sure ill attract more enthusiasts when I get my wheels installed and get exhaust

It's all good. Keep the pics coming...

-Dose

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
That actually looks really good with the chrome exhaust tips and mud flaps, which I have ;)

tower0ne

Passed Driver's Ed
here is a shot of my tdi with the valance, i like. it took my like 10 min to install. i also like that the little pointy parts are alittle closer to the middle on the gti there right next to the sides.

Attachments

• 20131124_1559161.jpg
    20131124_1559161.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 398

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

col-buddy-greenleaf

Ready to race!
Nice deal... thinking of using this valence on my mk6 GTI with a MK5 GTI aftermarket exhaust. Dual output split exhausts on a 4-cylinder car, like the Mk6 GTI has, never seemed right to me (and I can't afford a Golf R rear bumper conversion).

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Nice deal... thinking of using this valence on my mk6 GTI with a MK5 GTI aftermarket exhaust. Dual output split exhausts on a 4-cylinder car, like the Mk6 GTI has, never seemed right to me (and I can't afford a Golf R rear bumper conversion).

This would be pretty sweet to see. People would be thrown off when you tell them its a GTI.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
I think I said before, I like this single pipe look a LOT, I might do it too.:thumbsup:

Johnny Two Tone

Ready to race!
I just added this change to my car. It's definitely worth the cash (as silly as it may be to spend $160+ dollars on a piece of plastic that doesn't actually do anything more than add a few extra bumps to the rear). It makes the rear have a more aggressive look.

Also, it's easy as hell to change.

Joseph@OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
I just added this change to my car. It's definitely worth the cash (as silly as it may be to spend $160+ dollars on a piece of plastic that doesn't actually do anything more than add a few extra bumps to the rear). It makes the rear have a more aggressive look.

Also, it's easy as hell to change.

Glad you like it. It really brings the rear together without having to upgrade exhaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.