GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

legitmk6

Ready to race!
@ GTIJenn.....FML!! What are the chances....as far as position... Let's just say that I've been to a Brand Conference or two.;-)

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
I have worked for Victoria's Secret for over 5 years

• I'm not impressed by boobs anymore, but always am scoping for camel toe.
• I have a running list of girls at work that I wanna bang, but girls can't keep a secret and you can't shit where you eat.

• Sometimes when I go to the bathroom I like to just stand and scratch my balls...
• I'm dishonest with my wife about the amount of my bonus checks.
• I have a checking account she doesn't know about.

When do you want to hang out and play poker ?? Haha

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
How can I work at Victorias secret? Side note I got one of the best blow jobs today. Never experienced any deep throat man did that feel good! Lol I secretly enjoyed it when she gagged it made me feel superior I think I have problems.

Completely normal , next time choke her as well you'll notice this huge smile on your face

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
@ GTIJenn.....FML!! What are the chances....as far as position... Let's just say that I've been to a Brand Conference or two.;-)

Nice, I'm jealous! Damn it must suck to work with binders full of semi-hot women every day hahaha.

And I hope at one conference you got to meet Adriana Lima.........and you licked her body....

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
How can I work at Victorias secret? Side note I got one of the best blow jobs today. Never experienced any deep throat man did that feel good! Lol I secretly enjoyed it when she gagged it made me feel superior I think I have problems.

Its easy for guys to work at VS. Completely STRAIGHT, normal guys. Apply for a sales support or management position. I know my store in Louisiana had 3-5 guys on staff at all times. One of our managers was a Marine and hot as hell! In the south, they TRY to hire guys for the back because of the tradition that men move heavy shit (or at least that's the thought process at my store).

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Its easy for guys to work at VS. Completely STRAIGHT, normal guys. Apply for a sales support or management position. I know my store in Louisiana had 3-5 guys on staff at all times. One of our managers was a Marine and hot as hell! In the south, they TRY to hire guys for the back because of the tradition that men move heavy shit (or at least that's the thought process at my store).

Oh wow, I'm honestly surprised.

legitmk6

Ready to race!
Plus what about a lesbian who my do a bra fitting or help in the fitting room?? Im sure that could make a customer just as uncomfortable. Guys don't bra fit or work the fitting room...

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
Plus what about a lesbian who my do a bra fitting or help in the fitting room?? Im sure that could make a customer just as uncomfortable. Guys don't bra fit or work the fitting room...

And at my store in Louisiana, if you were an open lesbian, you cannot work the fitting rooms. It's not allowed just like our men workers are not allowed. Women don't work the mens department at Macy's for the same reason.

I have not been confronted with that problem at the VS here in STL.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I doubt most guys would care about a woman in the men's fitting rooms, I don't.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Agreed. I'd prefer it. Follow me in, tell me what looks good. I do not see an issue with this.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion

But I'd say most wives and girlfriends care.

Most wives don't want saleswomen in the fitting rooms when husbands are taking off their pants to change (because I know I sure as hell wouldn't) At VS, women seriously just strip for me. All the time. Women of all ages and its just NFG for them. It's part of the comfortable atmosphere and professionalism that we go to great lengths to ensure. Having a raging lesbian or a grown man do my job destroys that atmosphere and loses customers.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Unless the lesbian looks like a stereotypical butch one, how would that affect anything? :iono:

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
Unless the lesbian looks like a stereotypical butch one, how would that affect anything? :iono:

Meaning how would the customer know if a lipstick lesbian was a lesbian at all? They wouldn't. But they are also under the assumption that those brightly lit fitting rooms are places they can go to be completely exposed, without the fear or feeling of being thought of in ways their husbands or guys would think about them. They as customers put their trust in us to create an atmosphere that they feel comfortable in and if I'm a 35 year old church going woman, having a lesbian look at my boobs for 30 minutes would not be comfortable. Hell, even I would give it a second thought if I found out I was in that situation.

Would you feel uncomfortable if a guy was fitting you for a suit (which I'm assuming is a really intimate guy thing since men don't really try on box briefs lol) and his eyes linger for long periods of time on your package when you are changing pants? Or when he is measuring your inseam (equivalent to us measuring breast sizes), he grazes your peen intentionally? Situations like this the company is trying to avoid.

And I'm by no means saying that lesbians and gays can control themselves and hump and touch everything of the same sex, but it's all about making sure that everyone is comfortable. Having a gay dude stare at your balls for 30 minutes wouldn't make you comfortable....unless that's what you're in to lol