GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golfmk6 Expert Nominees

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion

I would've said Advansuper but he's been banned, or even Diego, but he has a new username and isn't on here much anymore. FocalPoint needs to get banned at least once and come back with a new username to be undisputed troll-king of MK6 ;)

Seriously, tho, +1 on Simmsled & Whitejames for suspension. Reading their contributions here, on the 'tex and in MK5 helped me a lot when making my suspension decision.

+1 also for Plac on downpipes and intakes, but don't forget his DIY on the S3 intercooler. That thing is tremendously helpful for taking down the bumper and support.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion

2011WhiteGTI

obviously me, as the most handsome, and most intelligent member of this forum post site. I would like to say I also designed your precious GTI, so thank me, danke. HELL I AM FROMG ERMANY. woot.

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
Grambles is pimptastic, fo' sho'!

There are two posters who continuously post vids of races, 1 from Miami and 1 from Indy. They should get some props, too. Can't remember their names off the top of my head, though. :(

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Grambles - knowledge on engineering and industry info.

Slimsled - as suspension guru/genius.

Plac - ability to spend money on items and then sell / trade / return and replace with a new product, amazing (must be!) and understanding wife, great reviews and feeback, although the feedback can change from time to time ;)

Jorgecarolina - worst threads EVER :bellyroll:

Last edited:
P

plac

Grambles - knowledge on engineering and industry info.

Slimsled - as suspension guru/genius.

Plac - high credit limits, amazing (must be!) and understanding wife, great reviews and feeback, although the feedback can change from time to time ;)

Jorgecarolina - worst threads EVER :bellyroll:

i havent charged anything to credit in years.. except my cars of course..

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
updated!

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Gunkata - BBK/ suspension master/ ridiculous post count

DJ Euphoria - Official stance whore

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I am no expert... post whore... yes.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
There are two posters who continuously post vids of races, 1 from Miami and 1 from Indy. They should get some props, too. Can't remember their names off the top of my head, though. :(

Yup, the vs. threads wouldn't be sh!t without:
1) DBGTI11 (Miami) &
1a) CDUBBGTI91 (Hoosierdaddy)
2) ChippedGTI (also Miami)

1 & 2 also collectively are the 'anti-APR' cabal, and keep things interesting that way too.

Uberryan

Banned
obviously me, as the most handsome, and most intelligent member of this forum post site. I would like to say I also designed your precious GTI, so thank me, danke. HELL I AM FROMG ERMANY. woot.

Calling bullshit.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Grambles.:headbang:

Technical knowledge, no fan boy bs, mature posts.