GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great Lakes VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

XLT_GTI

Ready to race!
So I'm looking to change a few things in VAGCOM this week. I live in DeKalb but work in McHenry is there anyone on here that's available some time this week to help me out?

I can throw you a few bucks or buy you a beer. I just want to turn the horn back on when I lock the car and activate LED DRLs.

PM me on here if you can help me out please.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
So I'm looking to change a few things in VAGCOM this week. I live in DeKalb but work in McHenry is there anyone on here that's available some time this week to help me out?

I can throw you a few bucks or buy you a beer. I just want to turn the horn back on when I lock the car and activate LED DRLs.

PM me on here if you can help me out please.

yo, I'm on the north side of chicago and can help if you can't find someone closer. hit me up.

whothrewpooh

Passed Driver's Ed
Micro-CAN located about 10min southwest of Akron/Canton Airport. I just got this thing to fix my LED tail coding and to enabled all the cool VCDS coding tweaks on my 2012 GTI. The first time I locked the car and it didn't beep I was like...THIS IS AMAZING.

I'm new around the VAG scene but if local people want help with coding then send me a PM. Craft beer tends to increase response time and productivity. ;)

mosh8877

Not fast...but very fun!
Vag com hex can in Avon Lake, Ohio

I'll bring it and a small laptop to any gtg that I can make it to.

Boondock

Ready to race!
Anyone have HEX-CAN? Or knows a thing or 2 about programming Mk5 LED Tails?

I'm from the NW Suburbs, willing to travel up to 35/45 mins for the help.

XLT_GTI

Ready to race!
Just picked up a micro-can located in DeKalb.

Looking for some help though. I just installed LED headlight housings (halogen equipped car) this summer with HIDs but I need to kill the test signal or soft startup on them because it's causing the passenger light to cut out.

Does anyone know a link to stop this? I couldnt find it on the vcds thread.

khangoc

Ready to race!
had to replace a battery in my wife's key. Seems like doing so made her key lose programing to the car. Looking for someone who can help with this if Dub Werks charges for it. Located in Arlington Heights, IL area

inco9nito99

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody willing to help me code my tails out? I have a CEL due to LED tails on my '13 Golf TDI 4-door. Please and thank you, (I am near the Schaumburg area).

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Anyone providing vag-com services in the Toronto Area? I'm expecting OEM LED R lights for my 2012 Dub and would appreciate the reprogramming.