GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Sequential LED Mirror Signals and Puddle Lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
okays installed and also wired the puddle lights and swapped out the bulbs for leds! pictures will be up later and it is great quality! haha at the same time swapped mirrors to tinted blue blind spot mirrors!

EDIT: pictures added ^_^

Last edited:

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Question....do these have equal amount of LED's as compared to stock?

These dont come with leds they only come with one halogen 921 bulbs in them, but i easily swapped them out with led bulbs, not as bring as some other aftermarket but good enough for me ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jerome99

Go Kart Champion
These dont come with leds they only come with one halogen 921 bulbs in them, but i easily swapped them out with led bulbs, not as bring as some other aftermarket but good enough for me ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He meant LEDs in the blinkers

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
He meant LEDs in the blinkers

^This...I was just curious as to the quantity of the amber LED's vs. stock. Although I love the idea of the sequential movement, I'm just concerned these overall may not be as bright if they utilize less LED's.

QuantumGTI

Ready to race!
Anyway I could get in on this? I want these so bad, and didn't see till now that there is a group buy!!! Please do another group buy!!!

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Group Buy OPEN!!!

Anyway I could get in on this? I want these so bad, and didn't see till now that there is a group buy!!! Please do another group buy!!!

Just to clarify,

The Group Buy is OPEN. We have fulfilled the initial requirement so this is ongoing. You can purchase at OnePerfectDose.com.

yunone

Ready to race!
What a great looking product!

Will someone post a video of the smoked version at night please? I'm concerned the turns are not as bright as OEM and they are for safety .

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus 5

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Your tempting me Dose.

Dose do you provide instructions including coding codes that are required with this purchase?

Good security feature as well IMO.

Jeff

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
What a great looking product!

Will someone post a video of the smoked version at night please? I'm concerned the turns are not as bright as OEM and they are for safety .

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus 5

Installing my smoked this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.