Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Tornado Red

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • Shadow Blue

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

pvivino

Ready to race!
This is mart of a multipart poll. Pick the GTI color that you think is best for a girlfriend. Your new girlfriend is blonde, built and hot. You are into everything about her except she drives a hand-me down tan Camry. She thinks if she had a new GTI she could out-drive you.

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
"I Toldja So" Red

rigti9

Ready to race!
CW cuz she'll get noticed all day in the red, and if she's not into keepin it clean ALL THE TIME, white looks cleaner than the black and grey choices

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
I don't know how you guys can say that -- White gets dirty immediately, and it's noticeable.

rigti9

Ready to race!
I don't know how you guys can say that -- White gets dirty immediately, and it's noticeable.

it's def LESS noticeable on the white than on the black. if black gets dull, you know it's dirty. it reflects so much more. if white is a little dull, it doesn't seem as dirty as black. you'll probably notice white being dirtier more when you're closer to the car. but if you're say driving down the road, you'll notice a black car dirtier than you would a white car IMO. All cars get dirty immediately, anyone who notices dirty cars notices that immediately, but I stand behind the fact that I think white looks cleanest longest. I just got rid of my black truck and both my parents drive silver/greys and my bro has a white impreza. Our cars always look cleaner than my parents and my black truck w/ much less washing. But yea, I just washed/polished/waxed my car last night and I came out this morning to go to work, BAM, I can see the pollen/dust buildup. But it would be worse on others IMO

Bender1

Banned

I totally disagree - I have had black, white, and red cars.

Black are by far the worst, red is a close second. White look MUCH cleaner than black do 99% of the time.

Sure real dirt is more obvious, but you dont get spots after every rain storm with a white car.

rigti9

Ready to race!
I totally disagree - I have had black, white, and red cars.

Black are by far the worst, red is a close second. White look MUCH cleaner than black do 99% of the time.

Sure real dirt is more obvious, but you dont get spots after every rain storm with a white car.

and if ur out rompin in the mud, you want ppl to see it. White once again FTW lol... jk jk. All the colors look ridic in this car. :wub: all of 'em.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
100% true - one of the few cars that looks perfect in every color

Which is why I can't decide :mad0259::mad0259::mad0259::mad0259:

rigti9

Ready to race!

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
wait....

so you're buying a gti for your girl?

can i be your girlfriend?

Mk6golfer