GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI - Fully loaded/high miles or base/low miles

GTE Age

Passed Driver's Ed
No I'm still torn. Low mileage is important to me.

For what reason? Peace of mind?

Its all about the owner and the history of the car. If it has only one owner and they have carried out the service regime vigorously to the book (or more if they are OCD) then you are good to go.

Now if it came from my missus then I'd say you better take the low mileage one :lol:

CMGTI

Ready to race!
For what reason? Peace of mind?

Its all about the owner and the history of the car. If it has only one owner and they have carried out the service regime vigorously to the book (or more if they are OCD) then you are good to go.

The dealership had three GTIs on the lot. Black 5 door, MB 3 door and the CSG. The CSG had the lowest mileage and was lowered, and other mods, so I took this one lol.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Edition 35. 50k isn't too bad at all. I'm saying this because the prices are so close.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Ed35 because K04 and dat front lip. 50K isn't too bad. I have almost 75k on mine and I haven't had to take it in for a single issue.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Ed35 for sure. I am surprised this is even a difficult decision.

Cole Trickle

Ready to race!
I had a similar decision to make when purchasing mine.

Option A:
2013 GTI Autobahn package with 40k miles
It also came with a APR CAI and butt dyno suggested it might have been stage 1

Option B:
2012 GTI base model with 10k miles
Mint condition, blank slate

Price was equal for both. The advice that stuck with me was the bells and whistles are cool but you won't notice them after 3 months. Plus I wanted the certainty that my warranty was not in jeopardy. I chose Option B.

zrickety

The Fixer
The red 2 door would be my pick. Unless the other comes with leather, that would be worth the extra pounds!