GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Street Interior Mods

chlunga

Hi guys,

I was thinking of spraying my interior in white with some touches of red metallic, and I was wondering whether any of you guys have any pics of some work you have done on your interior, or most importantly a step-by-step procedure on how to dismantle the dashboard without doing any damage. As you can see in the pictures here-under, I would like to dismantle the central console part, the tip of the dials, the small plastic round the fans, the plastic strip above the glove box as well as those on the side doors. Also, any ideas where to find white and black leather to cover the steering?

Would really appreciate your help.

Thanks to all.

VW forever :)

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
How were the seats done?

Looks like just inserts. Any upholstery shop can take care of that. I have white diamonds on my seats on my other car and they're a bitch to keep clean. I have to keep seat covers in the car handy when I wear jeans to prevent dye transfer.

BeauG

Ready to race!
That looks really nice, but I imagine it would be a bitch to keep those seats clean.

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Exterior color matching wouldn't be bad if done right on a color other than white. White has way to much contrast IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
I think the trim around the vent and gauge pod can be a bit much. The rest is kinda nice. Maybe not with white....pretty good work quality though...

kineticMKVI

Ready to race!
Seats are alright, the rest...not so much. Reminds me of a bunk 92 civic that got attacked by a bored kid with spray paint.