GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs Camaro

schwarzerGTI11

Ready to race!
today i was cruising on US 1 when i saw a new black camaro rs. at first he didnt wanna run but then there wasnt anybody in front of us for a little bit, we only pulled until 75mph but from a dig. the roads were still a little wet from the afternoon showers, so i couldnt really hook at first. but we were side by side the whole time. i didnt do the best possible job shifting into third either, thats when he pulled a little bit but then i got power again and was right back with him, sadly the red light was ahead... and i had to turn left. he definately had an aftermarket exhaust, i was fairly satisfied, but then again its only a v6 camaro lol so dont hate on my write up, thanks!

schwarzerGTI11

Ready to race!
ya just the reflash! so i thought i did alright since he has a little over 300 hp! but its not german HP i guess haha more like donkeys ;)

The camaro, if it was a halfway decent driver, should have destroyed you.

Just like the 335 story

Not possible, german or american horsepower.

Did he know u were racing?

schwarzerGTI11

Ready to race!
The camaro, if it was a halfway decent driver, should have destroyed you.

Just like the 335 story

Not possible, german or american horsepower.

Did he know u were racing?

Very funny.. A camaro ss would have destroyed me.
I had 2 other ppl in the car that whitnessed it

Very funny.. A camaro ss would have destroyed me.
I had 2 other ppl in the car that whitnessed it

And i had 12 people in my clown car that watched me squash a LP460 Lambo, the dude never had a chance because we were dressed like clowns and clownpower multiplied by 12 squashes anything. Im racing a stage 4 rs6 next week, ill make sure to mention that i had 12 people in the car that witnessed it when i post my story next week.

Lol i wish forum wars would put a stage 1 gti vs a camaro rs with an exhaust back to back. Id vote you xD

a 312 hp camaro v6 that weighs 3700+ pounds would destroy a stage 1 GTI?

Id put money on the camaro. I had a stage 2 gti (read sig). At the weekend meets there would be camaros, RS, and SS. Ive seem how they can move. Heavy, but they move.

"But don’t assume you need to blow at least $31K on the SS to have a good time, as the $23K base model can hit 60 in 5.9 seconds and cover the quarter-mile in 14.5 at 99 mph."
-From Car and Driver

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/ca...o_v6_and_v8_performance_test_results-car_news

It should definitely be close, especially if he's stage I.

This wasnt a race from a dig. Takeoff and hookup isnt an issue. The cars already moving, momentums already built. Dig it would possibly be a different story.

APR is not ">everything"

schwarzerGTI11

Ready to race!
And i had 12 people in my clown car that watched me squash a LP460 Lambo, the dude never had a chance because we were dressed like clowns and clownpower multiplied by 12 squashes anything. Im racing a stage 4 rs6 next week, ill make sure to mention that i had 12 people in the car that witnessed it when i post my story next week.

You're a joke dude! If you don't have anything positive to say just save it!