GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Haters be hatin' - You least favourite car stereotype driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

JhnR

Banned
You guys dont give up do you? Bmw > gti, and this is coming from a guy who is happy with my gti and dont plan to sell anytime soon.

Drive a 320 and see it for yourself, i have driven one and despite thats its heavier and "slower" it feels similar to gti by the way it goes, 328 isnt just a 320 with power, heck it doesnt deserve to be called bmw with the floaty handling

Just my 2 cent rant, your comparing a wrong wheel driver vs rear wheel drive here, try a frs vs 320 im sure frs is slower

So gullible. You upset too?

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
I haven't raced anyone yet because I'm scared to lose...

Came off a WRX and a STi...just waiting to afford my tune lol.

I drove a 320 rental and I thought it sucked ass to be honest. Likely faster than the GTi, stock at least. But it thought it sucked.

JhnR

Banned
I haven't raced anyone yet because I'm scared to lose...

Came off a WRX and a STi...just waiting to afford my tune lol.

I drove a 320 rental and I thought it sucked ass to be honest. Likely faster than the GTi, stock at least. But it thought it sucked.

Lol its not faster :laugh: - those are dreams of midgets 5'4 and under

JhnR

Banned
Tell me about it. The GTI is a fantastic car but I started feel like a man in his mid 30s driving a car for a 25 year old. The 3 series is much more civilized. Spend some time on the GTI forums and its pretty bad. Bunch of kids talking about being hella flush and riding on bags and on and on. The demographic is, well... young.

mcqueen glad you finally started feeling like a man at age 35+. Glad the BMW made you the real man that you are, 180hp.

JhnR

Banned
You my friend are scared for life. I am YOU. I am MALTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JhnR

Banned
Oh now Mcqueen this one...you betrayed your bros here...

Yeah thats the funny thing about the VW scene is that they proclaim to be so anti-rice but are just as rice as the Civic crowd, etc.

JhnR

Banned
More good good:

I test drove a '13 CC R-Line when I was looking to get out of the GTI and while I was impressed with the interior and ride and of course the DSG, it handled like a boat. Very unimpressed with the handling of that car. The 320 which is roughly the same size handles like a sports car compared to the CC. The CC wasn't even a contender.

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
I also hate it when someone buys a 40k+ car and NO XENONS..

Omg right?

No Xenons...I know my interior is just as good...or like there are xenon DRLs...but Halogen lights... So trashy. Saw that on a new Chrystler the other day.

Did someone delete all their posts :laugh:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

JhnR

Banned
:laugh:
There is an insane amount of BMW bashing and more specifically, F30 bashing on the GTI forum I am still active on and they are outraged when I say that my 320 is practically as fun to drive yet far more refined. The GTI was a blast but wrong wheel drive and the ride was punishing. Ive never driven a Cayman S so I don't know.

Fun is subjective.

says...

Status
Not open for further replies.