GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help me, what do you think (MK3 VR6 Turbo)

Murdered6

Ready to race!

McQueen77

Banned
those wheels are hideous

smrtypants44

Go Kart Champion
those wheels are hideous

Agreed. The flat black doesn't do much for me either.

But on another note do you have any engine build specs? I'm assuming its built? I have a friend with a bored out mk3 3.0 vr6 and it is badass.

Murdered6

Ready to race!
Agreed. The flat black doesn't do much for me either.

But on another note do you have any engine build specs? I'm assuming its built? I have a friend with a bored out mk3 3.0 vr6 and it is badass.

I think the engine is all stock internals, i know it isnt bored over or anything like that.

Murdered6

Ready to race!
update** went and looked at the car today, when i got there the car was very nice inside and out. only thing wrong inside i noticed was a tear in the driver seat and the head liner was coming down by the rear view mirror. The car is FAST alot faster then my stage 2 mk6 anyway lol.

The downside of this car is that it is running the stock clutch so when you romp on the gas it slips pretty bad in 3rd gear and up. And the head gasket is also stock. Also he has taken off all the accessories in it. ex. power steering/ac etc. But on the plus side he kept all of the parts and I also didn't mention if i do trade him he has a boatload of parts to go with this car including another engine and a whole front clip for this car also a bunch of other miscellaneous parts. This guys garage was filled with Volkswagen and Audi parts he was a die hard dubber for sure. not to mention he had his S4 there with the engine ripped out putting a single stage big turbo kit on it.

I checked the oil in the car and it was clean, also couldn't find any leaks from the engine. it ran good, no ticking or anything. the car has a C2 tune on it and she rips. my plans if i decide to get it would be to put a thicker head gasket on it/ new clutch bigger injectors and up the boost to its potential.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
Nice KX and ZX10r!

I'm a Kawi guy also...

I would only consider the trade if you have lost interest in the KX. With a slipping clutch you must remember your going to need to put money into the mk3 and it sounds like a project. $$

:thumbsup:

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
I would trade, but I'm a honda man :lol:.. But as trooper said you obviously will need to put some $$ into it, if you don't mind that... fuuuuckk it!