GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HOLY BALLS THIS THING IS FAST!!!

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Pure insanity! That car is a beast!

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
In the end, it's still an ugly car :D :D :D I'll TAKE THREE!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
AMS is like 15mins from my house. I haven't been there in years, but they are essentially the largest tuner in the area, and employ at least 20-30 people last time I checked, where most shops have a fraction of that. Crazy stuff...

BP11

Banned
AMS is like 15mins from my house. I haven't been there in years, but they are essentially the largest tuner in the area, and employ at least 20-30 people last time I checked, where most shops have a fraction of that. Crazy stuff...

GTR tuning is big money business (helps that the installed 'product' is expensive as shit). Switzers' facility is incredible. Haven't seen AMSs' but i'm sure it's just as huge.

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
GTR tuning is big money business (helps that the installed 'product' is expensive as shit). Switzers' facility is incredible. Haven't seen AMSs' but i'm sure it's just as huge.
No shit. Their Alpha 12 package is over 40k lol.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

We should convince them to have a BBQ, bc APR won't have a Midwest bbq

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
What is it about the GTR that makes it dominate speed so hard? 3.8L V6... Sounds like a minivan engine. Is it the tranny? The brains??

butchered by autocorrecr

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

STING

Ready to race!
What is it about the GTR that makes it dominate speed so hard? 3.8L V6... Sounds like a minivan engine. Is it the tranny? The brains??

butchered by autocorrecr
Engine build starts at 20mins on this vid :)