GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hood notch filled in SoCal?

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
Has anyone in the IE had they're hood notch filled? What shop and how much did u pay?

Just got a badgeless grill but now I'm trying to find a shop that'll do the work. I've gone to 2 local shops but they're charging me a lot I think. I don't mind paying but I want to see if there's somewhere cheeper I can go. I've searched the thread but most of them are years old.

I also want to shave my front bumper.

TakmaN

Ready to race!
No idea on body work but you usually get what you pay for. I've seen many cars with body work done for a "good deal" but you can tell the work wasn't up to snuff. So that will never be a good deal in my eye. Try googling shops and using yelp (but take the reviews with a grain of salt).

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
No idea on body work but you usually get what you pay for. I've seen many cars with body work done for a "good deal" but you can tell the work wasn't up to snuff. So that will never be a good deal in my eye. Try googling shops and using yelp (but take the reviews with a grain of salt).

I went to the top 2 shops I found on yelp but I want to go somewhere that's done a notch fill before.

hkl0ve

Ready to race!
There was someone on here that got it done at Pomona Valley Collision Center for like $200 a while back IIRC. Maybe try to give them a call

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
There was someone on here that got it done at Pomona Valley Collision Center for like $200 a while back IIRC. Maybe try to give them a call

I remeber reading that thread but I think they charged him so little because they didn't know how much work it was gonna be. I'll give them a call tho.

Every shop I've called wants over 400 :/

hkl0ve

Ready to race!
I remeber reading that thread but I think they charged him so little because they didn't know how much work it was gonna be. I'll give them a call tho.

Every shop I've called wants over 400 :/

Ah, maybe that was it but doesn't hurt to try I guess. Let me know what they say and if it's still $200 I may look into it also...;)