GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How did a oil change turn in to this....??

pdxa4

Longtime VW/Audi owner
It's been a long road getting this car. I ordered it January 7, my first estimated delivery date was June then it got pushed back to August and pushed back again to October. I just couldn't wait that long and found one way out of town, did the deal for MSRP and now she's in the garage.

PedroPat

SF Bay area

I hear ya on that one, very similar timeframe here on my order,I was really questioning if I would ever see one. I had the feeling that I was bumped on my original order, and the new order was also showing as a Oct delivery.
Far too long of a wait, so I purchased my one on Sat for a car that physically existed...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I should take my wife in for an "oil change"... wonder what I'd walk out with then :laugh:

One that weighs more, is higher maintenance, and has an older heart :cool:

GTITX1

Ready to race!
That happened to my dad once, went in for some sort of repair, left with a new car.

Oh well, when I bought my car, I swore it was just to look, didn't even bring my trade in with me, so that there was no way I would do a deal that night. Well dealership said I could bring my trade over the next day, and I left with the new GTI.

hvltg

Ready to race!
funny... wife came home the other day after her oil change telling me she really like the new Tiguan.

copizza

Ready to race!
I wonder if anyone has ever gone in to buy a new car and then left only with an oil change??? :iono: