GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How much is Octane 91 in your place?

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Yeah, premium is 93 in Chicago. I think I paid $3.73 a gallon last week at Costco.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
just a sidenote..APR (2000 mph gogo zoom) tested all gas stations on their stage 1 software...it comes out highest quality (best performing gas) in this order (because of more pure octane gas, no boosters)

1. costco gas
2. shell
3. i forgot
4. forgot this one too
5. ^
6. worst is chevron - avoid it

Larry70454

Ready to race!
just a sidenote..APR (2000 mph gogo zoom) tested all gas stations on their stage 1 software...it comes out highest quality (best performing gas) in this order (because of more pure octane gas, no boosters)

1. costco gas
2. shell
3. i forgot
4. forgot this one too
5. ^

Quality of gas depends on the region, not just the brand. For instance, Murphy's where I live is better than Texaco.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie

1. costco gas
2. shell
3. i forgot
4. forgot this one too
5. ^

Where did you read/hear that?

Ironhorse

Ready to race!

1. costco gas
2. shell
3. i forgot
4. forgot this one too
5. ^

do you have a link/reference for this? would love to read it. thanks.

pdykstra600

Go Kart Champion
Gas is basically the same thing regardless of what station you buy it at. The octane rating is all that really matters.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
They are extremely close, but its just that little difference that people care about :) unless its something here like chevron, which for some reason refuses to put out high quality gas..and the reason some stations in OH are 93 and some are 91 is that you're east coast, which has both. Over here 91 is the highest station gas