GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How old is everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter2

Ready to race!
Makakilo/Kapolei here! 930 pm at waikele every Friday is the VW meet.

Funny, seen a white mk6 in Hawaii Kai today.

Mk6Girl1

Ready to race!
22, almost 23
7th car and this is my 3rd vw :thumbup:

sijray21

Go Kart Newbie

jcme0557

Passed Driver's Ed
Born the year the Russians launched Sputnik. Some of you youngsters may have to look that up ;-)

Dub Strong

Ready to race!
Makakilo/Kapolei here! 930 pm at waikele every Friday is the VW meet.

Funny, seen a white mk6 in Hawaii Kai today.

Man, you guys make me miss home. Wish I can transport to your Friday meets fast kine with Zippy's Chili & Frank at hand.

CW_GTI1

Ready to race!
19 here.. Started with a 2001 Audi A4, then a 20th, and now this one. I paid for all my cars and mods myself so I take pride in driving it everyday knowing that I worked hard for it!

Last edited:

urfavoritemazn

Ready to race!
19 here.. Started with a 2001 Audi A4, then a 20th, and now this one. I paid for all my cars and mods myself so I take pride in driving it everyday knowing that I worked hard for it!

Same here bro!
I hate it when people insist that my parents bought my car.
HATE IT.
:mad0259::mad0259::mad0259:

VWdoggy

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and will be picking up my Gti either tomorrow or Wednesday. I feel as though I'm probably past the normal age for a GTI owner, but my first car when I when I was 16 was a Rabbit, then I had a convertible Wolfsburg Rabbit for a few years. I've now been in a blue Jetta for 10 years which I bought new, but have always secretly loved GTI's. I'm I too old to be racing around in a GTI....lol

I'm 39 how about you?

Glad to see someone over 35 and from Ohio. 57 going 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.