GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How old is the average GTI owner here, and how many have you owned?

derilict

Passed Driver's Ed
35, 3rd VW, 1st GTI. Had a '90 Audi 80 and an '87 Scirroco! Grew up on tons of MKI & MKII GTI's.

MrTocs

Ready to race!
46 and third VW. 1980 Rabbit, 1978 Dasher Stationwagen with two barrel carburetor and now my 2012 GTI. Three Honda's, a Nissan and a Ford in between.

my11gti

Ready to race!
23, first VW. Deff wont be the last. Got this one in august of last year. First vehicle to be fully in my name.

zecpull1

Ready to race!
56.. .I have had 4 rabbits. and then 2008.2010..2012 GTI..... Now in a 15.Tiguan ..I think of it as a GTI on Stilts.. My 25 yr old son has my tuned 2012 GTI.. so I can still see it.
The Tiguan is getting APR very soon.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
21, first was an MK6 @ 19, just turned it in for an MK7 @ 21

absolutely loved both of em, but my warranty was almost up on my mk6 and there were just too many unreliable parts on the MK6 for it to be worth paying to just keep my car in working condition. very happy with my decision to upgrade. i'm a VW freak, will remain loyal to the brand as long as japanese cars stay naturally aspirated and lacking interior refinement.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
24, bought the 2011 new days after I turned 21.

First VW ever.

fkafady

Passed Driver's Ed
listening to everyone's cool story about street douchebaggery its safe to say they are all mentally teens,regardless of actual age.
Now here comes the cool crowd flaming me :p

619GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Age 24. Second VW. This is my first GTI and I've had it for a year and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk