GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How the heck can I get the centercaps off my Enkei Fujins?

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
I got a set of black Enkei Fujins off tirerack and theyre supposed to have black centercaps but they put silver centercaps on them that look terrible but I already threw em on the car before realizing how cheap and ricey it makes em look

Is there a way to get those centercaps off without taking the wheels off?

gtikc

Passed Driver's Ed
Its a pain in the ass, but i would advise you to take off the wheel. Caps are made to not come off so easily, otherwise they would be beyond easy to steal or fall off. I had this same problem recently when i got silver caps with my Neuspeeds instead of the black i was expecting.

I tried a bunch of ways i found on the web and nothing worked. I even tried a screw driver covered with a cloth (stupid idea) and still put a tiny scratch on brand new wheels.
After that, i gave in and took them off.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
I got a set of black Enkei Fujins off tirerack and theyre supposed to have black centercaps but they put silver centercaps on them that look terrible but I already threw em on the car before realizing how cheap and ricey it makes em look

Is there a way to get those centercaps off without taking the wheels off?
On my BMW ones, I used the suction cup on my GPS mount, clean they good first tho.

Last edited:

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
i ended up getting em off with the screwdriver and scratch your rims method lol and i left em off it looks real mean and tracky with no caps

JSWhaler

Ready to race!
I have a set of those wheels as well. There are no black center caps as they are all silver. Either run em without a center cap a set of the VW's.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I took them off