GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPA Motorsports - 2015 Black Friday Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryl@HPA

Ready to race!
HPA Motorsports Black Friday Sale - November 20th to 30th, 2015

HPA is excited to round out the year with our annual Black Friday Sale, featuring many of our most popular performance parts and packages at amazing discounts.

Coming off a successful racing season competing in the Pirelli World Challenge, our two Mk6 Jetta DSG Touring Cars feature many of these same upgrades, which can easily be fitted to enhance any enthusiast’s daily driven or weekend tracked vehicle.

In addition to these performance modifications, many of our high performance drivetrain upgrades are also on sale. These deals offer everyone the opportunity to upgrade their brakes, suspension, AWD systems, and many other components within the car to further improve ride quality.

Some of the highlights from this promotion include:

Check out the full list of sale items and order online at http://www.hpamotorsport.com/blackfridaysale.html.

Midknight1

Ready to race!
Didn't realize you guys are based in BC...saw your 600hp golf on The Smoking Tire...you guys are crazy!! :thumbup:

Yomillio

Ready to race!
PM sent!

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
Click the link and then you will see.

Clicked on the link and I'm still confused, so that price is just the K04 not the kit am I right ?

Midknight1

Ready to race!
@HPA

Is the 2.0T downpipe listed on your website for the mk6 gti or the mk7? From what I saw it just says TSI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.