GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I need help to decide...

espo22lax

Ready to race!
I got the intake first and i love it. It's an easy mod to get a little pep out of the 2.5. With that being said I have the AWE cbe on order, so when that gets here I'll post a vid of the sound with the intake.

madbikes

Ready to race!
Thanks guys. I took the plunge on the AWE cat-back. Looks like there 5 more weeks to go.....

PrittyCool1

Ready to race!
Thanks guys. I took the plunge on the AWE cat-back. Looks like there 5 more weeks to go.....

I got the intake first and i love it. It's an easy mod to get a little pep out of the 2.5. With that being said I have the AWE cbe on order, so when that gets here I'll post a vid of the sound with the intake.

Did they give either of you guys a date yet?

I'm on the fence with making an order while there is a little discount :)

bmallicote

Passed Driver's Ed
the 1st bottleneck in our engine is the stock airbox. APR Carbonio 1st, and you should feel it.

rc0224

Ready to race!
Hey man, where did you order it from, i live in vancouver like you do, but the prices seem too high. APR actually had the best deal 6 months ago when they had 50$ off and free shipping, and i didn't order.. smh :mad0259:

i order mine from AWE website...talk to one of the sale through email and order from there...actually just went across the boarder to pick them up today...and installed!!!

espo22lax

Ready to race!
You said you put in your order on 12/1 and just got it? I ordered mine from AWE's website on 12/7 and still haven't heard anything...insanely jealous right now.