GOLFMKV

I'm sick...make me feel better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I love tacos more than anything, but that doesn't really give you much of a challenge... Something I love but I never get to eat is haggis. Make me some haggis.

I have a "no organ" policy.

You seriooz? I'll attempt it lol.
It's a stomach filled with oats and barley.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I know, it's kind of making me sick to my own stomach but I'm sure once you get past the visuals, it might actually taste good.

It's a stomach. That's where food goes, not food. There's no making that taste good even if it's deep fried and served with egg nog and chocolate.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I can't attach the photos of the cheese fries I made over the weekend. I baked a bag of fries and a bag of onion rings then layered them with a pound of shredded cheddar and package of bacon.

Badass.

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
I can't attach the photos of the cheese fries I made over the weekend. I baked a bag of fries and a bag of onion rings then layered them with a pound of shredded cheddar and package of bacon.

Badass.

Please do!!!!!

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
i wasn't implying there was tofu. what i'm saying is any "MEAT" lover can tell if there was meat in your chili. maybe your chili was so good your friend didn't care? totally different from not noticing no?

I guess it took him a while to notice that he was not getting any meat in his spoonfuls of chili. But he enjoyed it enough to not care, yes.

I know, it's kind of making me sick to my own stomach but I'm sure once you get past the visuals, it might actually taste good.

It really does not look much different than stewed beef, and in my opinion tastes much better.

It's a stomach. That's where food goes, not food. There's no making that taste good even if it's deep fried and served with egg nog and chocolate.

It's definitely worth trying.

09vdubgti

Banned

It doesn't seem bad, but then again I do enjoy heart, and tongue is delicious too when cooked right. Stomach, isn't stomach tripe? I do like tripe, theres this restaurant in Passaic, that makes the best tripe bbq ever, so delicious but very spicy.

I must add to that I do enjoy an occasional bone marrow appetizer, there is this spanish restaurant in Bergen that makes delicious goat bone marrow. Along with some very light salad and crisps its really good.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Oh, well then you'll love a steamed stomach with oats in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.