GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm sick...make me feel better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
oh god chemistry......

funnest class in HS, worst class in college...

Yes! I feel the same way! Setting cheetos on fire and turning copper into gold was the best in high school. 5 page lab reports and organic mechanisms in college is so lame in comparison.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
Also a bio major and one class short of a chemistry minor... and my campus doesn't offer that class :( what are you doing after you graduate?

Can you take another higher level class to substitute? I know we have a couple of options to fulfill our requirements.

Right now I'm planning on going to P.A. school and applying to pharmacy school as well...but not so sure I want to do that anymore. :iono:

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I have taken all the chem classes my campus offers... :(

Not sure about pharmacy or PA or both? I am definitely thinking about the PA route.

Sent from my windows phone using magic

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
college.

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
Well im back from "sleeping" lol thanks for the good luck guys im applying to pharmacy school right now actually this month

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
I have taken all the chem classes my campus offers... :(

Not sure about pharmacy or PA or both? I am definitely thinking about the PA route.

Pharmacy used to be my first choice until I shadowed one for a week...I was bored out of my mind. The PA career is much more fast-paced and that's what I'm looking for....and the money is still nice haha

And that just means you should transfer down here to the states and make this stuff happen!

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
Harmacy used to be my first choice until I shadowed one for a week...I was bored out of my mind. The PA career is much more fast-paced and that's what I'm looking for....and the money is still nice haha

My thing is more money and less work pharmacist sits there and checks the techs work lol thats all!

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
My thing is more money and less work pharmacist sits there and checks the techs work lol thats all!

So. Boring. I also shadowed a pharmacist and was bored the entire time. I love being in a hospital or clinic setting though.

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
I mean, the chat was quite funny for a good while....and Gunkata, didn't you have a VERY DIFFERENT avatar 2 minutes ago?????? Yeah, the one I right-clicked-save-as? ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
this thread went from funny gifs, to n00dz, to.... this. fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.